Wednesday, September 21, 2011

DESSERT BAR FOR INIKO

Last weekend was my god son's Christening and I could not think of a better way to complete the celebration than preparing a dessert bar. Since the reception was held at home, my cousins and I helped decorate the dessert table. One was assigned to make the tags and labels for the desserts and candy bar. As you would expect, I was responsible for whole dessert spread and while other folks made the lanterns, banners and posters that you see in the picture. You can really call this a family project :-)

the whole set-up




irresistible bars


the candy bar--assorted flavors or lollipops, mallows, gummy bears, chocolate kisses and choco wafer sticks

moist chocolate cupcakes in baby theme toppers

sinfully rich cookies

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails